Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So about that new map that Kevin made.....



You know that cool map that Kevin made with the Aaron's new location... well that might need to change. Next week I'm moving to San Deigo (founded by the German's) to take a new job with NuVasive. Working in Supply Chain with our Cervical products. ACDF products and Cortical Cancellous bonegraft (I'm gonna guess that only Aaron knows what that means).


It's a good opportunity and I'm in a position to make a move like this. I'm about 10% excited. The other 90% I feel like I'm going to throwup. Those percentages will gradually change as I get out there, get settled, and get working. Your prayers are definitely appreciated. I can once again say that as the stressful, uncertain times come into my life I lean on God more and more. I wish I always had as much focus and trust.


If you need a place to stay I probably can't help. It costs something like $1,700 a month for a 200 square foot apartment out there so I won't have the room. My cost of living calculations might be a little off, but it aint cheap out there. (Mental note, stop saying "aint" and replace with "tubular" or "brah")


That's my news. Hope everyone is doing well! Go Padres!

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Praying for you. Hope you'll be able to cope with the perfect year-round weather, beautiful women, beaches, and legendary local news anchors.

I'll go fix the map.

Aaron said...

That's awesome news Ross! San Diego is an awesome town. very laid back vibe compared to LA. Jenny and I are going down there in early July and we will have to meet up. Or if you want to come up to LA for the weekend we've got an extra bedroom! only thing is we're moving on July 15th so you'll have to hurry.

The Nunley said...

Awesome! Living the Adventuresome Life! Go for it brah!

JDL said...

Ross, that is one gnarly story, broski. San Diego is chill, from what I hear, and it has a good vibe. Not harsh at all. Toats stoked for you.

hopefully you can read and comprehend this.