Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Day After Tomorrow



Let's use this post to tie up any loose ends.

1) Nunley, how should we plan on compensation for the park and t-shirts?
2) Weather looks Manly enough: Upper 40s-50s for the high and rain
3) The Duke will once again be up for grabs. Some modifications have been made. Be ready.
4) I haven't shaved in 2009 (see picture above)
5) All meals are taken care of, but, as usual, it's BYOB (alcoholic and non) as well as snack foods.
6) I didn't realize this until this year: Natchez Trace State Park is located in Wildersville, TN. Wildersville sounds very Manly.
7) Someone bring a lighter--We forget this every year.

16 comments:

Kevin said...

those are my glasses

Aaron said...

have you undertaken the Amish lifestyle?

JDL said...

We'll have to talk about your Letterman appearance, Joaquin.

Brawny said...

I gonna quit shaving right now. Maybe I can catch you by Sunday.

Andrew said...

Aaron, you never got back to me on that last e-mail. What's the word?

B, I have no doubt you could catch me by 3:30 this afternoon.

Kevin said...

B, email me your phone number.

Andrew said...

I'll speak for Adam. We should all bring a blank check (if you still use checks these days) to settle up with him for the weekend.

Aaron said...

Who is bringing the basketball and horseshoes? I know that horseshoes have not been as popular at Nunley's place but let's not forget how many hours we played shoes at Ocho.

Aaron said...

Speaking of Ocho...what do we have to do to get it this year? Nunley can you call and see if they can get it reserved for us?

JDL said...

I believe Nunley claimed he was bringing the ball, as well as his balls to the wall.

B,
You got the shoes? Adam and I have Bocce if needed. Although, those could easily roll into the pond, which could make for an interesting manlympic event - Bocce deep diving.

Brawny said...

I got the shoes if you got the oversized biscuits.

Kevin said...

what's ocho

Andrew said...

It's the number between Ross and I on the banner.

Kevin said...

well i'll be

Kevin said...

Does anyone have Seth's number? I need to call him and see if he's going over with me.

JDL said...

If anyone's reading this, we have acquired the Ocho.