Monday, November 10, 2008

Humyo.com

I have become more cautious of hard drives (internal and external) for backing up data. That's why I love Humyo. You can get a free account with them, and back up all your media to their servers, and get to it from anywhere with an internet connection. I am in the process of backing up all my movies and music to there, and if you sign up you can access it all too. You can stream it to your computer from Humyo.

Some of the tunes: (UPDATED for everyone on the Internet)

Jimmy Lafave - Never Is A Moment

I also have some Nintendo files uploaded there, so you can play Tecmo Bowl, Punch Out, or Excitebike on your computer to your hearts content. And we would all look much cooler in these:

16 comments:

Andrew said...

Cool shoes. Maybe you should buy them instead of going on a Spring Break trip of a life time.

JDL said...

Let it go.

Andrew said...

OK.

So you're saying that I can download your music for free?

JDL said...

if you get a Humyo account, yes. And you have to buy Life Insurance. Forgot to mention that.

Andrew said...

Extortion.

JDL said...

Think of it this way, if you die would you like laura to have money to replace your music collection? Of course.

If you have access to Humyo, she won't have to use the money to replace your music, since it will be free.

It's a win-win. Except that you'll be dead. And that's a loss...a big one.

Andrew said...

Oh, it costs money to join. Dang.

Brawny said...

I'm glad to see that spring break 03 was brought up. I thought the same thing when I saw the shoes.

Andrew said...

Let it go.

JDL said...

You can get 10 GB's for free. You can pay for more storage.

Andrew said...

Cool. I'm signed up. How do I get your music?

JDL said...

I'll have to add you. I'm in the middle of an upload, so it may have to wait until tomorrow.

Just listen to the 2 tracks on the post over and over until then.

Kevin said...

Yeah, keep specifics off of here so your goods don't get plundered Justin. Loose lips sink ships. Also, I would like to point out that you DO own copies of all of those Nintendo games if I'm not mistaken.

My captcha word is: wosion

JDL said...

Great point Kev.

Yes, I, Justin Lipscomb, being of sound body and mind, would like to point out that I do own all of the files posted to Humyo.com. If you come after me, so help me, you better have an updated will.

Carmen said...

Thanks for posting "Yoshimi". It is one of my favorites and now I can listen to it at work when I'm not busy(which is most of the time)!

JDL said...

Andrew,
The Lafave is for you.