Monday, November 3, 2008

The Celebration of Facial Hair

I hope you all have realized that it is November and thus National Beard Month.  Just because we are not all together does not mean that we can't celebrate in unison.  I hope to see some nice swaths of facial hair by the end of the month.  I have decided that there is nothing like going home to see the folks with a thick beard at Thanksgiving.
Here is a look at some of us the past few years...
Brawny working a 5 o'clock shadow (really just an excuse to post this pic)
A beard increases your desire for hot chocolate, fires and all things warm

Putting the cool in Rock Band
"Speak softly and carry a big stick and have a sweet beard."
Sorry Landon, Ross and Seth - I don't have any nice beard shots of you guys.  Send me one and I will add it.

2 comments:

JDL said...

Great post doc.

On my picture, it was 11:17 by my watch. Adam, Landon and I still had another 3-4 hours of rocking to do at that point.

Brawny said...

I'm sorry guys. I shaved this morning.

Where did the tent picture come from? That must have have been taken early in the night before my skin turned a light shade of purple - probably around 6:45.