Thursday, June 26, 2008

5 Year Plan Begins...Now

You guys remember me talking about that at WOM4. Phase 1 was scheduled for June and I'm happy to say...the truck is sold. Phase 2, get something else (paid for) and then get rid of the car. I know I'm learning this lesson a lot later than most of you guys, but I generally take a long time to learn stuff like that. Yep, it's time for old Kev to give up car notes and start actually saving some of the money he's been working for. I had a good run though. There was the Jetta (I really miss that one), then the Civic, and then the Frontier. Next up, something probably about like this:



And since I almost always only post random video clips, here is a little creepy Rammstein one for you...

3 comments:

Red said...

It's not a LeSabre but you are clearly on the right track. Congratulations.

Brawny said...

Better check the gas mileage on that Boss Hogg mobile. If that thing gets $15/gallon and you travel 400 miles per week you'll spend $5500 in gas over a year. Phase 5 - Buy a farm and grow your own food so you don't have to drive anywhere.

I don't even know what to say about that video.

JDL said...

Good work on selling the truck. Katie and I also became debt free over the weekend. Technically Katie's last school loan payment will go through on Thursday. I'm posting about it on our blog, so check it out.