Saturday, April 19, 2008

3 Ounces Lighter


Men, On Thursday night I woke up with what I thought was the most insaine gas pain ever. I laid in the bed for two hours before Jennifer convinced me the emergency room was a good idea. I found out at the hospital that I needed my appendix removed. I am proud to say that I am now a man without an appendix. Aaron, have you performed one of these? I am still in pain, but I am feeling much better than Thursday night. Also, my surgeon was the coolest guy ever. He told Jennifer after my surgery that "Seth had some calcified fecal matter on his appendix and this pissed the appendix off." Aaron, what is calcified fecal matter?

10 comments:

Brawny said...

Did you get to keep the appendix? A calcified fecal matter covered appendix would be a great addition to the golden duke.

Kevin said...

I'm glad you're OK. I think calcified fecal matter would be what I like to refer to as a "bone turd". I'm surprised the doc didn't ask Jennifer if there were any other excess things he could cut off while you were under. THAT would be a great addition to the duke.

JDL said...

cool story hansel

The Nunley said...

I have gas pain all the time maybe should get my appendix removed. Seth seriously I am glad your our ok. And I raise my glass to your health and a speedy recovery.

UNtil THen,

Red said...

I read this last night and I still laugh when "bone turd" comes to mind.

Thanks Kevin

Oh, and thanks for calling Seth, glad you are doing well.

Jones said...

Aaron, where are you? I need some professional insight into what happened to me, or I will go the rest of my life wondering how a Bone Turd hod on my appendix (not to mention the question of what the heck a bone turd actually is) Please chime in.

JDL said...

WebMD doesn't have anything under "Calcified Feces" or Calcified Fecal matter"

So I guess that's why he isn't responding. If WebMD doesn't have anything, no one does.

JDL said...

Yesterday Maybel ate and then threw up some fecal matter. It was not calcified.

Maybe Aaron has some fecal matter on his keyboard and thus cannot respond.

Jones said...

I thought that the surgeon had taken quite a bit of fecal matter in the surgery since I had not released any fecal matter from Thursday until Tuesday. I was wrong, all the fecal matter was still in there.

JDL said...

Is the blog in Hibernation? Aaron?