Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Disney World and Reflection


Men, Coach Nunley has returned from my blog hiatus. I went on an all expenses paid trip to Disney World with Elizabeth and her Dad's family. We had a great time and loved every minute detail that her dad had planned. He loves Disney World. It was Magical and besides the sore calves at night and the motion sickness from riding every non-kiddy ride possible. Then I went on a reflection time from the blog and in my reflections I realized I missed it and did not waste any time looking at it. So I return to say that that cyst was awesome and that happen in my underwear one time when it busted. I had mine removed as well and all I have to say is Thank God I wasn't awake. About Alabama. yes they lost to UL Monroe and that hurts, but SEC the pain is coming! I hate Sabin but I think he will do good. Also I think I will try to get a bootleg copy of Hitman before next Man's Weekend. Did we ever decide on a date? Will it be Presidents Day? I need to ask the Grandparents. I also would not mind carrying one of those Sonic change things (You know the thing that holds the coins separate and you can get the real fast) if push came to shove. Also since we have talked of the Chuck Norris Video, I found this website, Chuck Norris Facts ,with quotes and t-shirt making abilities. I missed you all and I hope no one mentions anything positive about Hilliary other than the fact that B thinks she is Hot. Glad to be back.

UNtil THen,

5 comments:

The Nunley said...

Oh Yes, I wanted to wish you all a early Happy Thanksgiving!

UNtil THen,

JDL said...

Looking at the blog is a waste of your time? To quote Stephanie Tanner, "How Rude!"

Andrew said...

Justin, that's what I thought he meant at first. But then I went back and "put a little Nunley on it" (i.e. translated it into modern English) I think he means that while he was away he realized that he missed it (the blog) and that it (the blog) did not waste his time.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong.
Maybe we can get a 3rd opinion.
Maybe Nunley can come back and elaborate.

The Nunley said...

Men,
You know that the blog is not a waste of my time and with my bad writing skills i did mean I missed the blog and it was never a waste of my time. I love this blog b/c I love the people on it and that is the Truth, you can count on. Justin, I thought you knew me better.

UNtil THen,

Kevin said...

Happy Thanksgiving!