Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our History.....

I know this isn't our real histoy. But I'd like to think it could be......

http://www.wittenburgdoor.com/archives/lastword-155.html

A few excerpts:

"In Edna's house were many mansions. At least, the people who lived there thought so."

"Edna's House was a foyer to eternity, the final stop before the pearly gates, their last – and for some, their first – real home."

"Edna had worked the other end of this vale of tears too, delivering more than 300 babies in her career"

3 comments:

JDL said...

And somehow, I won't be surprised if we find parakeets in those mansions Jesus talked about.

At least if Edna has her way.

I feel the same way. Except substitute parakeets with Adult-sized Sit n' Spins. Woo-hoo!

Kevin said...

Sorry for bumping your post Ross. I take full responsibility for my actions and I am going to crush my Mountain Dew can on my head without opening and drinking it first as punishment.

RD said...

Kev,

It's OK. I only spent like 4-6 hours working on that post. No biggy. Please drink the Dew before smashing it on your head.

I've learned my lesson. I won't post anymore.