Friday, October 19, 2007

I Still Love Technology

I have made it. Thank you all for being so patient. I talked to Landon last year about printing off a hard copy of the blog and snail mailing it to me once a month. However, this plan never came to fruition due to the sensitive material that would be traveling through the mail syatem. I have already neglected my job, wife, child, and unborn child due to reading this website. Since I am now an official member, I was wondering if someone could photoshop me into the picture at the top of the page. Andrew, I thought today that you have also come the closest to meeting Regis Philbin in person out of our group. You were only about 3 years late. However, closer than I will ever be. I am sure that you all have been thinking of the game shows that you will go apply for within the next month, here are some of mine:

Lingo
Identity
Deal or no Deal (I prefer games that require no skill, less chance of me making a fool of myself)
World Series of Poker


As for myself and Jennifer, we are doing great. Jacob is growing up, and he knows everything we say now. He has even learned to try to conn both of us. I never thought I would be proud to see my child try to con me, but I was. The next Jones is on the way and will be due in March. We find out what it is next week. We are hoping it is a baby. I hope to see you all soon, and I can not wait to share some Office humor with my buds.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

I do not know what to say!

JDL said...

Welcome to the fold, Mr. Jones. We had an issue with Powerpoint in a meeting this afternoon. I thought of all of you, and did a "Powerpoint" gesture.

Kevin said...

I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!

Kevin said...

Who knew I would be hanging out with Seth Jones today? It was good to see you. You'll have to come back when we get the house done.

Andrew, pick up your phone jerkweed.