Sunday, February 4, 2007

men's weekend and the Jesus pieces


Adam, find out if the place we're going to is a place where we will be able to shoot handguns. It would be cool to add a sharpshooting event to manlympics. Andrew has a new one he got for Christmas and I'm getting one in the next week or so.

I'm going to be packing the Baby Eagle 40S&W, or the Jericho as it is called overseas. It's imported by Magnum Research from Israel Weapon Industries (IWI). Yes, I'm stoked. Andrew, when are we going to guns and leather?

2 comments:

JDL said...

I really hope we can't shoot guns. Someone is going to get shot. Maybe by me.

The Nunley said...

No.... No....No..... No one will get shot. I am ordering bullet proof vest, so we can see what it feels like to get shot. So no one will actually get shot. I will find out later if we can or can't for sure.