Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Random Thoughts and Questions

Is Ross alive? If yes, then prove it.

Any early plans for a bachelor party for Lippy??

Could we all get Red Alert and playing each other online??? Kev can you send me a cracked version??

My 2 month old Gateway laptop has a cracked LCD screen. A friend of a kid that I tutor sat on it :( Gateway said to repair it would cost $514 which is more than what I payed for it $499. Any techies have any idea how I could get a screen or any other better options other than buying a desktop monitor for it?

Name your current favorite video game/online game and your system. Mine is Madden 2007 on PS2. I am in season 1 of a franchise mode with the Saints. NFC championship is coming up. Also playing it online which is soooooooo addictive. I love routing little 10 year old kids from Nebraska with the S.F. 49ers.


Anyone played Settlers of Catan? I played for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it is the best game since Monopoly. It is this board game that is a mix of Civilization and Risk and Monopoly. Here is a screen shot from the new xbox 360 version. Anyway I think you should read about it and check it out. The cool thing is that there is this free website that has a 4 player online java version. It would be pretty sweet to play against each other online. I am just learning to play so let me know if anyone wants to get together in a virtual sense of the word. Here is the MSN version with a online tutorial...

Finally, is anyone using an online messenger service? Like Yahoo or MSN? Just thought I might get one because it would be cool to chat quickly with you guys when we online at the same time.

Enough about this stuff...don't want to distract from my much more important post below.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Does anybody read this anymore? Let's do a roll call. if you read this reply.

Red said...

AG,

I still read this, and I am amazed with your ability to play all of these video games, create blogs, save lives and still find time for love making. I am sorry about your laptop, I can offer you nothing but investment advice. As far as Red Alert goes, that means nothing to me, but I did watch Thomas the Train today with Malcolm. I don't play video games or use online messenger services. Sorry, I know that I seem pathetic, but I am looking forward to Ghost Dog, great clip.

JDL said...

I still read it, as well as post. I have had visual confirmation of Ross's existence. I saw him this weekend while he was in Nashville without his family's knowledge. The kid has Balls I tell ya.

As far as Bachelor plans go, I was kinda thinking this Man's weekend could be a little one. I am going to a cabin a few weeks later with work people. We will probably be out in Cool Springs/Nashville after the rehersal dinner too with wedding party and other close friends. If anyone has any suggestions, speak now or forever wish you had told me before the wedding.

Also, we are trying to figure out the wedding showers too, no set idea when/who is throwing one worthy of my friends.

"Jaba jabe da da bada"
Anyone who names the movie AND what it means gets a prize.

Kevin said...

...i'm looking for the disks