Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Checking In




How is everyone doing? You guys have been on m heart lately and I want you to know I am praying for you. (i should call, but the blog needs some life). I am doing well. Miller is now crawling all over and pulling up on everything. He destroys everything, which has earned him the nickname @destructatron (follow him on twitter). E and I are well. She is enjoying counseling at the counseling center our church has and loves being a mom. I am tired of being associate! But hopefully have some fun things on the horizon in January. If not here in the Boro then I will be looking else where. I was disappointed about the lack of an iphone 5 today. I am currently reading "The Blessing" by John Trent and Gary Smalley along with other books on evangelism and ethics for seminary....those are boring. I love you all and miss you all.

Just let us know how you are doing and what are somethings happening in your life if you dare.

4 comments:

JDL said...

We just had our first baby shower, thrown by Katie's school. There is so much pink in this house, it makes my head hurt.

I just bought a safety razor on ebay. It was made in 1974. I am excited about that.

The Nunley said...

Justin,

Tell me how the razor works! I have thought about one myself. How is Katie doing? Is she enjoying being pregnant? Also I believe B of A is going to charge me $5 a month for Debit card. Does SunTrust do that?

Kevin said...

I heard the Merkur safety razors are good. But I don't use razors. I do however have my certification to go get my motorcycle license. I took the class and passed everything, so I may be rolling into WOM on a hog.

Adam, I am following Miller on twitter and I tweeted at? him.

The Nunley said...

He is slow to respond! Descructatron is destroying things. Nice Kevin! Motorcycle! I want to ride it.