Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rules have been set



Men,

I received a letter yesterday! It has laid down the rules for taking care of the cabin. The rules are as follows:

  1. Do not put coffee grounds in the disposal
  2. Do not pour grease over the railing on the deck. Go off the deck and pour grease in the side or back yard. Last year the got all over the down stairs rail and it was difficult to clean up.
  3. The TV remote instructions are written by the remote.
  4. Do not use the 2 sofas as beds. Use downstairs beds if needed.
  5. Do not use the dishwasher. Tea towels are in a kitchen drawer, for drying dishes.
Let us all remember to clean well men! I was thinking we could all chip in a 5 spot to buy Nonnie some flowers. Just to stay on her good side.

As you can see the beard is growing, be ready.

UNtil THen,

11 comments:

JDL said...

I am in for some flowers. Nunley, did we have clay targets and ammo? If so we can pitch in for that too.

The Nunley said...

JD....I will call you this afternoon. And Andrew you going to come with me? We can go shop Friday AM.

Kevin said...

I didn't know chipping in for ammo was an option. Can I trade ammo for ammo? Also, I'm going to go to Guns and Leather again today to see if I can snag a few of the full size silhouette targets. I already have a pack of the stickers that blow up neon green.

Kevin said...

I don't get #3.

JDL said...

only problem is that Nonnie probably reads this blog. we will have to surprise her with something else.

Andrew said...

I say we surprise her with a new remote dishwasher.

Andrew said...

How does Nonnie know we use the sofas as beds? Is it like Goldilocks?

RD said...

What Nonnie wants, Nonnie gets.

Hunley can you email some directions? If I remember correctly there was a reference to an old oak tree and turning left when you see it.

Kevin said...

CC me on that email

Andrew said...

From Memphis:

Take I-40 towards Nashville.

After crossing the Tennessee River, get off at Exit #137

Stay to your right and go 5.4 miles
(Follow “Driftwood” signs)

Take a right and go 2.1 miles

Take a left and cross over a bridge

Take the first right turn (about 50 yards after bridge) and go 2.9 miles

At the “Y” in the road, go right

Go just a few yards and take a left.

Follow this road and you will go up a steep hill. Cabin is on the right at the top of a hill. It is gray-blue with a detached garage.




From Nashville:

Take I-40 towards Memphis.

Before crossing the Tennessee River, get off at Exit #137

Stay to your left and go 5.4 miles

(Follow “Driftwood” signs)

Take a right and go 2.1 miles

Take a left and cross over a bridge

Take the first right turn (about 50 yards after bridge) and go 2.9 miles

At the “Y” in the road, go right

Go just a few yards and take a left.

Follow this road and you will go up a steep hill. Cabin is on the right at the top of a hill. It is gray-blue with a detached garage.

JDL said...

I hope Ray Boltz's daughter still follows the blog, and shows up this year.