Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tires and Fires (Kick'em and Light'em)

Seeing as how our proposed date (Mar 11-13) for WOMVII is about 3 weeks away, perhaps we should solidify plans for that.

My only hope is that the dearth in blog traffic and the general malaise in excitement for this year is our individual suppression of emotion that will erupt in a deluge of primeval screams and beastly facial hair leaving all in its wake dumbfounded if not more manly.

First, we need to find out where we are going. Adam--have you been in contact with PawPaw? I know you have a baby and all, but maybe you can use Junior as leverage in getting the old man's permission. I'm sorry that so much depends on you, but it's all we got (for free).

Second, but just as important (although contingent on Adam's answer), is March 11-13 still good for everyone. Seeing as how I am the furthest away (save Aaron), we are going to be in town that week before anyway (they give us a week off for Mardi Gras down here), so it works best for me.

Third, after Adam answers number 1--let's get a roll call of who all is in and then we can plan meals accordingly.

Fourth, I love you.

14 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm good with that date.

If we can't go to Adam's place...where?

Andrew said...

There's always the Ocho.

JDL said...

Date works for me.

Question: Do we want to do gift exchange again? I feel I need to redeem myself for last year (sorry Seth)

Aaron, what are your thoughts on the Master Cleanse?

The Nunley said...

I have the date set 99%. They said it was fine and they would call me to confirm yesterday. They didn't, but I will call tomorrow. I am sure we will have it and I have asked off for those dates.

Andrew said...

Thanks, Adam. Say thanks to PeePaw too.

Looking forward to the weekend with you three.

The Nunley said...

100%

Jones said...

Adam, you are the man. Looking forward to it!

Brawny said...

March 11-13 at the cabin. I'm diggin it.

The store where I got the blow dart gun and ninja star was flooded. I'm thinkin about breaking into Opry Mills to see if I can find a Samuri sword.

RD said...

First, I'm in for the weekend.

Second, I'm not a big general malaise guy... more spicy mustard or maybe miracle whip.

Third, I know me more than anyone has neglected the blog but my heart is warmed at the thought of seeing you guys.

Kevin said...

Are we doing t-shirts? If so, I need to get them started.

my captcha word is "horhool"

JDL said...

Ross,
Miracle Whip? Really? Nunley may beat you for that.

My word is trapple, which means a trap set in an apple orchard.

Andrew said...

"When this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet,I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again,louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me." ~Jack Handey

Red said...

I'm out guys, sorry. Henry Paul Vick is here and once again a Vick baby interrupts Man's Weekend.

Wish this wasn't so, Kandice was visibly upset that I couldn't make it. Hope you guys have a great time.

How do I post on this blog? I've done it before, but I wanted to immortalize the birth of Henry on our blog. Thanks.

Kevin said...

top-right corner on the front page...click new post


I'm upset that you won't be there, but I understand. Please consider calling and giving a MLK speech at an appropriate time.