Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sad times for the makers of shrubberies

Men,
I have a new job. If you are in the market for a new bank, come see me. I now work for Suntrust, and I am in the Hillsboro Village branch. Andrew, Suntrust does not have a location in Louisiana, so keep your dirty creole money where it is. I still haven't met your daughter.

Also, we have a contract on a house. You can view it here.
This mother of a yard is big enough to host the next Manlympics.

Lastly, U2 is playing in Nashville in July. Hope to see you all there.

I miss you all.


7 comments:

Andrew said...

1. Congrats on the job.
2. Congrats on the house.
3. You are going to sweat a lot mowing that yard. Maybe Kevin will give you his John Deere riding mower.

The Nunley said...

Yes! Congrats! The yard is huge. And I love the house. Suntrust, what kind of good banking options do u have?

JDL said...

There is no way I am going to mow that yard. It would take approx. 17 hours with my pushmower. I would have some impressive calves and glutes afterwards though.

The house is around the corner from a friend of ours that has a landscaping business, so he'll be doing that.

Nunley, we have lots of options. Come by and we'll talk.

Brawny said...

Great News!

Do you think I could get impressive calves from mowing your yard?

I was just made aware of something called Movember this week. Why don't we have a team?

Andrew said...

B, how's your job search going?

(Justin, please excuse using your job post to ask another brother about their job situation. Your glutes and calves are already pretty impressive.)

Brawny said...

Nothing right now. I am already hearing "give me a call at the first of the year" so I may have a few more months of free time.

Kevin said...

Sorry, I sold the rider. Justin I like that house, especially the back patio.