Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yesterday

Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

What shadow hangs over me making me feel like half a man? The shadow of Lippy the Hippy. Yesterday, this forsaken blog didn't mention the day of his birth but today we will celebrate. He is THE HOLDER OF THE DUKE and THE SULTAN OF GOLF SWAT. HIS SINUS CAVITIES SO LARGE THAT HE SNEEZES TORNADOES. May he pose as his trivia character, Juan, and bask in the sunshine of our love.

Happy Birth(yester)day Justin.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

I had no idea. Happy Birthday!

The Nunley said...

HAppy Belated Birthday! The sad part is that I remembered but then forgot! I love you! I will never forget the smell in the front of HOSS with you after b-ball! I hope to see you in a minute!

JDL said...

Thanks B.

Now get to the story of the Big B's lifelong achievement of the purse snatch stoppage.

JDL said...

B,
If you don't get a post up of this manly thing you have done, I am going to come to your house and steal your purse.