Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Come Together, Get Together

So I know you're all looking for a reason to get together. Look no further.

We are having Evie baptized (I see you smiling, Landon) in Nashville at Covenant Presbyterian Church on Saturday, August 22 @ 10:30 a.m. You, your wives, and your children are all invited to attend the ceremony. No pressure, but it would mean a lot to us to have all of you there.

Afterwards, at my parent's house in Hendersonville, we will be having a covenant feast to celebrate my daughter's baptism. And, of course, you, your wives, and your children are all invited. We'll probably be having BBQ and it will be a great time of fellowship for all. I mean, it's been over 3 years since we've got everyone (wives, etc.) together.

So look at your calendars, clear August 22nd, and let me know if you can be there. (And how many for food purposes)

8 comments:

Red said...

Awesome, and following the John Calvin 500th birthday post! Praise God!

Andrew your baptism is on the weekend of my 10 year high school reunion. No worries, the Vicks should make it.

Brawny said...

You had me at "bbq". I'll be there.

Jones said...

We're in too.

Andrew said...

Happy Birthday, Justin. Birthday post to follow. I want to give this post time to marinade.

JDL said...

This sounds good. We should be in for this. I have been wanting to go back to Covenant for a Sunday.

The Nunley said...

Nunley = in! Boo-yeh!

Andrew said...

JDL, it's on a Saturday. But you could go on Sunday too, if you wanted.

JDL said...

That makes more sense. Good thinking.