Sunday, May 24, 2009

Here We Come


Ok, so until yesterday Jennifer and I did not know where we were going to live in Nashville, and I have a job that starts on June 1st. However, now we have locked in our living arangements, and we are hoping to move next Saturday. Thats right, next Saturday. Will the previous tennants be out of the unit? Not sure. Do we have a Uhaul reserved? Nope. Do we have anyone to watch out kids? No way. However, here we come. I am posting this to find out if there is anyone that might be available to help us unload next Saturday (May 30th) sometime. The place is in the middle of Belle Meade, so you guys in H-ville should know that it is a little drive from there when you are looking at your schedule. Just let me know and I can get you more specific info on where our place is, and what time we should be there. See you guys in Nashville soon!

14 comments:

JDL said...

Belle Meade? Dang! I need to get into Math.

Jones said...

Belle Freakin Meade is what we prefer to call it. Can you help? We need to get done to make our dinner date at the Gore's.

The Nunley said...

IN

JDL said...

I'm in. I need to speak with Al anyways.

Jones said...

Lets goo kev and B, step up to the plate.

Kevin said...

I thought it was a given that I would be there, being as I'm the strongest of all of us.

Jones said...

Just to be clear, the date we are coming is Saturday, May 30th. I will let you know what time. Thanks for those who will be there, Brandon, if you are not there it will be a large void of burlyness we will all have to fill.

Brawny said...

Before I commit to this...does the furniture we are moving include that piano we moved for Jennifer's mom a few years back?

Jones said...

no piano, however Jennifer did use a few wardrobe boxes to pack books in, so watch out for those. I forgot about that piano, that thing was beast!

Brawny said...

Allright, just let me know when and where.

Kevin said...

I am tired

Jones said...

Thank you so much guys! We could not have done it without you!

JDL said...

i would be tired too, if i had listened to the WW II story.

Jones said...

I wish I had heard that story, instead I heard about him being married for 62 years. That guy needs to be a special guest at the next Man's Weekend.