Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Super Tecmo Bowl is real

I've been playing a season of Tecmo Bowl lately with Da Raida's. The programmers of Tecmo Bowl realy knew what they were doing when they made this game. It is so realistic! For example, I just finished the regular season, and look at the Sack leaderboard:
Now that is Brown Bag special! I have heard of ways to update the rosters to get todays players on Tecmo. If I had Haynesworth, the number would probably be 200 or more.

If that wasn't enough, check out the NFL leader in rushing: (as if there was any doubt)Now, I know I'm not the best of Tecmo players and all, but couldn't they have done a little bit better?

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Thanksgiving roll call...

Jenny and I are in Columbia, TN!!! anybody else around here? also does anyone want to get together around Nashville sometime this weekend?

Brawny said...

Maybe you should switch to RBI Baseball...much more realistic.

I'll be back in Nashville Saturday. Let's get together Saturday night.

JDL said...

We're here all weekend. We could do something Saturday as well.

Aaron said...

By here, do you mean C-Town? We are currently having a family jam session of Rockband and could fire it up again if you want to rock!

JDL said...

We're at our place. Nashville.

You guys are like the Brady Bunch.