Wednesday, September 3, 2008

State of the Blog

Fellow Ednabloggers:

What has become of this blog? I know that it times past that interest on the blog has ebbed and flowed. Babies have been born, jobs have changed, and many other things can take away our time spent here on the blog.

Gentlemen, for shame! We have been cheating on this blog with, dare I say it, blogs of another kind. We have forsaken the original in the name of our own independent sites. Are all the other spin-off blogs becoming more important in our lives? May it never be! Let us not forget our first love!

Viva la Edna Blog!

P.S. Check out the new post on mine and Justin's blog.

10 comments:

Andrew said...

We are 41 posts behind last year's totals at this same time.

Aaron said...

I agree completely. I will confess that sometimes I have been thinking about my afewshadesofgray instead of the mothership. I will right this wrong and get back to thinking of the "original".

JDL said...

Let's not read "41 posts behind" and get all happy go jacky on new posts. I think we all remember the WOM 3 shirts (i.e. "quality is key")

That being said, I commit to keep finding things that we all need to see and posting them here.

Brandon, I need to know if you were anywhere near Memphis last week.

Jones said...

I can honestly say that I have never cheated on this blog by starting my own blog. True love waits guys.

Andrew said...

But like I always say, "If it's not true love, why wait?"

JDL said...

good zinger

Red said...

They don't serve breakfast in hell

RD said...

Boom goes the dynamite.

Jones said...

Landon, the way you abhor the newsboys is amazing to me. You have held on to this for too long. They wrote a tribute to the lack of quality breakfast foods in Hell, nothing you can do about it now. Let it go.

JDL said...

In Landon's defense, that song is utterly retarded. Breakfast food options are the least of your concerns while swimming in a lake of fire.

"Where do bad folks go when they die,
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly,
Go to a lake of fire and fry,
see them again 'till the Fourth of July"

IMHO, a better song about Hell.