Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Respect the Van


Here she is, the Odyssey. I never knew the hidden blessings of the minivan. This baby has leather, dual sliding doors, hide-a-way third row seat, and the speedometer reads 140. Malcolm likes it, I'm pretty sure that John likes it, and Kandice thinks I'm the greatest thing ever for getting it for her. It's a win all around. If anyone is thinking about having three kids but isn't sure about the minivan, be encouraged. I think you'll find it almost as good as making your third child.
By the way, if anyone has not experienced pandora.com please do so. Kevin, please let me know if there is any malicious spyware on this site.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

I would like to ride in that.

Kevin said...

You are a beneficent father indeed!

Yes, i use pandora.com daily. It is not safe...but it is good. There is nothing to fear from using it. As you can see from my facebook page, I use it for listening to Ol' Dirty Bastard and Wu Tang Clan quite a bit.

Kevin said...

i didn't realize i hadn't added you on facebook...done

JDL said...

i think having the reflection of the Le Sabre in the picture was no accident. No accident indeed.

The Nunley said...

Boo-yah.

Aaron said...

That van even gives you room for trying to expand the family, if you know what I mean.