Friday, June 27, 2008

Nunley Happenings

Men,  I haven't posted in a while either.  While I have not quit my job yet I have some job news as well.  First I will start with a trip to the Bahamas.  It was awesome and we stayed on a 62 foot catamaran and it had a 88 foot sail (see picture at bottom).   Snorkeling I saw a nurse or sand shark.  Once we returned I saw the picture at the bottom and weighed 239.6 LB (I am fat).  So Andrew, I decided to start the REVOLUTION once again.  No cokes and a lot of exercise.  Then when I got back I also found out that my transfer didn't go through to teach at Hawkins.  Benny Bills rejected it himself.  Also the principal at HHS is now at Hawkins.  There is a chance that things still could work out but if they don't I will be looking for another job or a seminary to attend.  Any ideas?   

 

6 comments:

Jones said...

Nunley, that trip sounds awesome! Jennifer and I have been everywhere this summer; Upstate Newyork, Columbia, TN, LakeJuneluska, NC, and manymoreplaces you wish you knew about.

Hey, Thehead coachingpositionad Cleveland Middle is open. It is a greatplace to be. There is a littlepressure to win there, but you have some good talent to wok with. I am now the head freshman coach at the high school, so we would ork very closely (our daysof sharing a bed will comein handy). If you want some info I can let you know.

The activity on the blog brings tears to my eyes!

The Nunley said...

Seth....I will be in Cleveland this week at Student Life camp at Lee University. My wife is picking me up on Wednesday and I was hoping we could catch yall. Call me and I will talk to you then.

UNtil THen,

The Nunley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

Who keeps deleting their posts? Just say it, we won't laugh. Nunley, Seth left out something that is really awesome about Cleveland. They have a Schlotzsky's. We used to have one here and I'll never understand why they took it away from us.

JDL said...

I live 2 minutes from a Schlotzky's. Now I bet you want to sell your house.

Nunley, if you want to start dropping some LB's you should start landscaping.

Brawny said...

I know that someday I will glad I'm not a teacher but right now...I want a summer vacation! All those trips sound like fun.