Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Memorial Day

What did everyone do?
We went to Georgia to see the in-laws.
Monday was spent indoors due to the rain. This was one of the worst memorial days as far as the weather goes.

Now, a personalized message, in alphabetical order:

Aaron: Would injecting a virus into a brain tumor actually work? (hopefully you don't grow tired of us comparing Grey's Anatomy to real medical practice)
Adam: I enjoyed talking to you yesterday. Hopefully Elizabeth didn't like the $230 shirt.
Andrew: Our Facebook conversations are great. I'll see you and your liver in a few weeks.
Brandon: Have you got a picture up on your Facebook page yet? Dates?
Kevin: I have used Knoppix a dozen times in the last month. I plan on eating hacker food next time.
Landon: We all want to see pictures of the van. Make it happen. Also, you're about to be a father of three. Quite Manly.
Ross: I think I will master the barefoot ski this time. I'm just gonna jump out of the boat when it's at full speed and land on my feet. I can't see why this won't work. See you soon too.
Seth: Did you show Kevin your wood pile during his visit? How many tons of wood do you have? (that's what she said)

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Justin, don't jump out of the boat while it is going fast, I've been there, it hurts...bad. Wait, nevermind, give it a shot.

Brawny said...

No Facebook pic yet. I'm telling you its gotta be a good one.

No dates in the last few weeks either. Yes, I'm pathetic. You guys should have told me that I needed to work on my game in college.

Red said...

Not much happened on Memorial Day. I studied for the CFP and watched the Curious George movie with Malcolm, complete with original songs by Jack Johnson.

The previous week I was on vacation and visited Dollywood and the Aquarium in Gatlinburg, oh, the joys of parenthood. I will say that all that cheesy crap your parents would say about them seeing you happy made them happy, is completely and utterly true. When Malcolm was laughing on the rides, I didn't want to be anywhere else. I'll get pictures of the van up shortly, it is beyond comparison.

Justin, safety first on the Lake.

Brandon, might I remind you that over half of our group found wives post-college. Your an attractive man, just send out the vibe and make it happen.

Aaron, thanks for adding me as a friend on Facebook, I'll confirm that sometime in the next few weeks.