Monday, March 17, 2008

Billy Mitchell

As I meditated on Man's Weekend IV, it occured to me that my sister lives close to Hollywood, Florida, home to Billy Mitchell. It turns out that she commutes to Hollywood everyday for her work. I immediately interrogated her as her knowledge of Billy Mitchell. She had not seen The King of Kong, but when I mentioned that he owned a restaurant, bells started ringing. The next day she was kind enough to take some live shots of the very Billy Mitchell enterprise, Rickey's. I told her that if she went inside and got a picture with Billy that I'd give her $100 dollars, she's a social worker, so that's a ton of money to her. She went in, but he wasn't there. She did not indicate if there was a Donkey Kong machine inside.

4 comments:

The Nunley said...

That is awesome. She should blow up the store or take a massive dumb in the store and not flush. Did she eat there?

JDL said...

Dump! If they put a Galaga machine in Rickey's, I would hold the record. We need to order some sauce for the 4th of July get-together.

Aaron said...

that is awesome landon. your sister has to get that movie. i bet she would start eating there.

Kevin said...

I thought there was no 4th of July get together. I thought it was moved to labor day.