Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You Tube becomes a Republican

I just got done watching the Republican debate. I loved the twist that You Tube added. I was wondering what you thought about the debate. If any of you watched it please tell what you thought. If you did not, go to You Tube and watch (Or CNN.com). This is the first time I have heard many of them talk, and here are some thoughts I had:

  • Fred Thompson looks like death and needs a new makeup artist.
  • Ron Paul is the closest thing to the original ideas of our country's founders.
  • Rudy Guliani seems hates Hillary as much a Landon.
  • John McCain has the most experience when it comes to foreign policy, but he comes across like an Ass.
  • Mike Huckabee is awesome, Arkansas governors have great personalities.

It was a fun debate with some personality. I liked the video questions, gave a "Cyber Town Meeting" feel to the night. I wish I knew how they chose the videos to show.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I like Huckabee on the "Do you believe every word of the Bible question"

Jones said...

I did also, I thought it said what the conservative christians have been needing to say for a while. Instead of boycotting a company because they are using the word "Holiday", why not work on loving people?!?!?