Saturday, October 6, 2007

TTU Homecoming 2007


Today was Homecoming at TTU. I searched my drawers for an old Tech shirt, but in one of the most difficult times in our marriage, Kandice in haste, gave a multitude of my t-shirts to Goodwill. That was two years ago and I'm still recovering today. So I decided to wear our AOK Off the Heezy for Sheezy 2002 shirt, no big deal, right. Well, I didn't know that Tech was playing Austin Peay, I felt like big ass standing in the parade with a red t-shirt on, at least Malcolm had purple Mule Day shirt on. Here is a link to the parade pictures and an update on the current state of Edna. I give it two years before it is bought by a surgical group and our memories are buried in anesthesia.

TTU Homecoming 2007

5 comments:

Aaron said...

thanks for the stroll down memory lane! Andrew are you going to sponsor the EDNA float next year with your winnings?

JDL said...

Nice pics. What float was the "original villian"? Has to be BSU. Our beloved Edna to be sold to the highest bidder? Andrew, I hope that it's you.

Red said...

Original Villian - UCSC
BSU, excuse me BCM, was Buzz Light Year.

Aaron said...

Andrew I am sure that you will need some investment ideas when you take home hundreds of thousands of dollars. What about buying EDNA's from Joyce and getting Landon to manage it? It can be the first acquisition of EDNA Inc. in Cookeville. Next comes the Pizza/movie place.

Aaron said...

yes! visitor 900...who will be 1000???