Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sweaty in Sumner County

Dear Dr. Gray,
Have you seen 50mg Toprol XL and 100mg Zoloft cause this type of profuse sweating in a patient before? If you'll remember back to our Cookeville days, you'll recall that it was nearly impossible for me to sweat even in the most intense heat. The only two things that could make me sweat before starting this medicine a few years ago were Nashville Riverstages and being in the jungle room (basement) at Edna's during an FCA Cha Cha Slide session.

Thanks,
Sweaty

2 comments:

JDL said...

You forget Kev, in Cookeville you weighed half of what you do now.
That, coupled with your prodigious upper neck hair, can turn out some serious sweating.

Trust me, I am somewhat of an expert in this area.

Kevin said...

my neck hair literally wraps around the sides of my neck and connect to my beard.