Friday, June 1, 2007

A few thoughts......


We got our wedding video yesterday, and after watching it, had a few details to point out:

Ross - You telling me to grab Katie's butt during our first dance is CLEARLY caught on film. Way to go buddy.

Adam - Your love of cameras + dancing = a large amount of footage from the reception containing you. You also say something about the food being delicious.

Landon - When the music hits for our entrance, you started doing your chicken-wing dance right in front of the camera. Classic!

Andrew - Your old man approach to the dance floor was caught on camera, and the result was cinematic greatness.

Thanks again for a great day. It was fun to go back and see it all happen again.

1 comment:

RD said...

I show up late for the rehearsal, I didn't get your passports, I make a fool of myself and embarASS (see what I did there?) on the video. Jasper is going to be wicked pissed.

Katie's dad acted funny around me the whole night, that must have been why.

I apologize to you and Katie both.