Saturday, February 24, 2007

OVC Tourney is nearing...

2007 OVC Tournament Bracket Tech plays Tuesday night at home vs SEMO. After they win we play Friday night at 7:30. Things are working out perfectly. We will probably play Eastern Kentucky in the Semis and Murray St/Samford vs Austin Peay should be the other Semi. It will be a great weekend guys. Now I just have to find my Loonie shirt and my purple and gold shakers. Has anyone found Kevin Garnett yet???

Justin - Have you received the tickets yet???

Adam - Were you able to secure any tickets???

I don't know if anybody else watched Tech play on Tuesday night versus Austin Peay, but I went out to Buffalo Wild Wings to take in the action and enjoy .40 wing night. It was a great game and Tech looked great at time but then Peay kept making all sorts of threes. Tech ended up winning by one with a free throw in the last minute. Some of these guys can really shoot it and dunk DeAntwon Beasleyesque. I will have a quick roster review during the next week...

I got on ESPN's OVC message board today and it brought back lot of old memories. Does anyone else remember getting on there and talking smack?? Some of the same people are still on there...SEMO Court Jester anyone???

Hopefully the weather will be nice next weekend for some tailgating (Lord willing)

2 comments:

JDL said...

I do not have possession of the tickets yet. I think my mailbox does though.

JDL said...

WOOO HOOO!
Anyone have a charcoal grill for the tailgating action to be had? If not, SATCO is right down the road. I better have the tickets today, or heads will roll.